There are many gold detectors and distinctive metal detectors that have been released in recent years and manufacturers compete among them in issuing new devices with improved features and technology that includes the latest metal detection technology.
We at Orient Technology Group keep abreast of developments and the latest technologies related to metal detectors to keep our esteemed clients fully informed about the new in this field of modern devices and new features.
Each year, modern gold detection devices are released by manufacturers from several countries, the most famous of which are Germany, the United States of America, Australia and Turkey. These devices include features that facilitate the work of gold prospectors, buried treasure hunters, archaeologists and amateurs interested in exploration and search.
Gold Detectors & Metal Detectors Uses
Top 5 Gold and Metal Detectors 2021
With different types of gold and metal detectors, they are used for a variety of applications and tasks for a wide range of amateurs, professionals, experts, and more.
Here are some of the practical applications of gold and metal detectors:
Detection of natural gold that is in the form of granules or golden veins within rocks that may contain various minerals.
Find old or modern coins coined with different minerals such as gold, copper, silver, bronze, and iron.
Detection of gold jewelry ornaments, for example, rings, bracelets, or collars.
Excavation of ancient treasures made of minerals, such as coffins and ancient weapons, for example, inlaid swords or daggers, as well as statues and vessels for drinking made of silver, gold, and so on.
Detection of underground spaces such as caves, cemeteries, tunnels and extensions such as metal pipes or sewage pipes, etc.
Best Gold and Metal Detectors 2021
This year 2021, many distinctive devices were released that work according to various search technologies and from multiple companies that included new and modern ideas in terms of designing the devices or provided entirely new technical features or devices devoted to specific groups of prospectors, and some of these companies also presented devices with economic cheap prices .
In today’s article, we will present a comprehensive review of the five most recent gold and metal detectors 2020 that we received this year, with a brief review showing the features and uses of each device for the prospector.
Cobra GX 8000 was launched at the beginning of 2020 from the German company Geoground.
COBRA GX 8000 metal detector is the most complete gold detector, metal detector, treasure hunting and archaeological excavation device that meets the needs of all treasure seekers and professional prospectors around the world.
For the first time in a single metal detector, the Cobra GX 8000 gold detector includes six search systems with different detection technologies that provide all tools and functions for professional and junior prospectors for various applications and tasks related to treasure hunting and metal detection activities.
Cobra GX 8000 device is recommended for those who want to enter the field of metal detection and treasure detection because of its acceptable price compared to its features and due to the multiplicity of search techniques within the device as well as ease of use and accuracy of results.
COBRA GX 8000 Device Features
– 6 search systems with different detection technologies including:
1 – Long Range Locator (Single)
2 – Long Range Locator (Dual)
3 – Long Range Locator (Free Mode)
4 – Ion System
5 – Ionic System
6 – Bionic System
– 12 Programs for detection of all metal types including:
Discovery gold detector new version for 2020 from the Turkish company Groundtech, which was presented by distinguished devices such as the Evo metal detector device.
This device is considered a new hybrid generation of 3D metal detectors and three-dimensional ground scans with a geological – electrical system to detect voids and caves such as tunnels, basements and ancient graves.
Discovery device allows the prospector to know the locations of burials and golden treasures, as well as underground spaces such as tunnels and caves with the possibility of performing a detailed three-dimensional analysis of the land to be discovered to know its content of burials and various minerals.
Discovery device provides a practical device that is easy to use and search results are displayed directly on its screen without the need for a separate computer or tablet as in the competing devices, so it is recommended for all categories of searchers and prospectors who want a fast results machine
Discovery Device Features
– Five 3D scan modes suitable for different search applications depending on the need of the prospector and the terrain
It contains a built-in color screen used to display the survey results directly without the need for an external computer, tablet or laptop.
– The results of the 3D scan are in the form of 3D graphics displayed on the screen.
– The ability to easily perform detailed analysis of the results directly on the screen to obtain accurate information about the size and depth, buried target, metal type and all the other details
– The ability to reach great search depths of up to 25 meters below the surface of the earth
– A unique electrical geological search system to detect voids and underground cavities (tunnels – basements – embedded rooms …)
– An easy-to-use, customizable graphical program such as device language, display method, lighting, and units of measurement …
– The device program is available in various international languages, including English – Persian – French – Spanish – Turkish – Arabic – Russian
Vanquish was announced by the Australian company Minelab late last year and is available for sale at the beginning of this year 2021.
Vanquish gold and metal detector is a new release, the practical, easy-to-use device that combines high performance with an unprecedented economic price.
Minelab Vanquish works on an innovative search technology that was first released on Equinox with additional improvements.
This technology is a multi-frequency technology Multi-IQ, and the principle of this technique is to use five different search frequencies to search simultaneously, which means wider coverage of different metallic targets of multiple sizes.
The device offers an attractive modern design and many diverse features such as the ability to adjust its length to the minimum to facilitate carrying and the ability to charge the batteries that operate the device and wireless headphones and the feature of the discrimination scale to know the type of target discovered through a digital indicator on the screen
Vanquish device is a multi-purpose metal detector and its uses are varied to suit all the needs of prospectors and gold and treasure seekers with a great economic price.
Minelab Vanquish Device Features
– Multi-IQ concurrent multi-frequency technology for simultaneous search using more than one search frequency at the same time for better results
– Multiple detection modes for different applications: Coins – relics – Jewelry – All metals
– The discrimination bar feature, which is a strip at the top of the screen, divided into sectors according to the target ID number, to know the target type (iron – precious metals – metals with bad conductivity.)
– Attractive and beautiful design with light weight and designed for the convenience of the device user for long use within the search grounds
– Easy program with detailed options and settings in order to set the device to get the best possible results
– Rechargeable batteries provide long working hours
Mega Scan Pro 2020 is the latest version of best gold & metal detector device, the most reliable and powerful features that offers more programs, better performance and greater depth to deliver an all in one device for all the needs of gold prospectors and treasure hunters worldwide.
The new Mega Scan Pro combines the best advanced German technology to detect precious metals such as gold, silver and copper from Mega Locators, Germany’s leading company in the field of gold detectors and metal detectors devices.
Mega Scan Pro 2020 metal detector can be used as a multi-purpose device because it is including three search systems within a single device, providing the possibility to detect all kinds of precious metals such as silver, copper, bronze and platinum, buried gold treasures, raw natural gold ore and underground spaces such as cavities, tunnels, hidden rooms and others.
Mega Scan Pro Device Features
– Three diverse integrated search systems: long-range scanning system – ionic system – magnetic system that meets all the needs of prospectors
– 10 different research programs that include gold – silver – copper – bronze – diamond – platinum – iron – natural gold – gemstones.
– The field of front scanning in the long-range system is 2000 meters in the forward direction, which gives wide coverage to search in vast areas.
– Depth range from 0-40 meters and these values can be set according to specific values (5-10-15-20-20-30-40)
– Magnetic search system to detect ferrous metals and voids such as tunnels and underground caves.
– An easy-to-use interface and a very simple program to adjust the different settings and is available in a variety of international languages, including German, English, Arabic, French ..
OKM Fusion Light a 3D imaging system device is a compact sensor only with an app for smartphone or tablet, which is easy to use and lightweight and is a stripped-down version of the Fusion, the most powerful 3D scanner from OKM German company.
However, Fusion Light is a good and efficient solution for treasure hunters and prospectors looking to find gold treasures buried underground as well as searching for voids, caves and underground tunnels.
The Fusion Light includes a built-in probe consisting of a console equipped with built-in sensors, and is controlled by an Android application that can be installed on any Android tablet or smartphone.
OKM Fusion Light Device Features
– Precise 3D imaging technology to scan the ground in a three-dimensional space through a sensor used to measure changes in the Earth’s magnetic fields
– Two scanning modes: 3D ground scan mode and magnetic scan mode
– The device is controlled, the settings are set including the scanning modes via a special application that works on Android devices, which can be installed on any user’s smartphone or tablet, and the communication between the application and the sensor is done via Wi-Fi technology.
– The results of the scan are displayed in 3D on the screen of any smartphone or tablet that works according to the Android operating system